Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Ancient Women's Life

Hello my friend..

I always write for giving justice, because many more people was & will be hidden by certain people for own profit. It's happening from ancient times in which many males and females also included but certain people was trying to write about unjustified hidden think & hidden people's. So I also try to spread new social view.
Now I don't explain about ancient culture but I try to explain ancient women's personal life like mental health, physical health & her fight against critical problems. That means here I write to Persona writing about special but more hidden personality.

1) Hidden Queen Sita 
   (Sita Devi/Mata) -
Ramayan is Hindu's religious book but at that time Sitayan also was write. And after time also many more times trying to express to Queen Sita still by new generation author also.
   But still now not people know or intentionally don't know to Queen Sita Devi. Reason is that, male psychology about female.


 Amish Tripathi

   Of the Immortals of Meluha fame, is known as “the fastest selling author in Indian publishing history", having sold over 3.5 million books with gross retail sales of over Rs 100 crore. Amish recently spoke to us about his new book, Sita, The Warrior Princess of Mithila, the second in his Ram Chandra series. He maintains that it’s a book told through the perspective of Sita, of her much overlooked trajectory that existed even before her marriage to Ram. In a way, he maintains that this is more of a Sitayana as it details the events that build up in Sita’s life until her abduction by Ravan.


I intentionally put up above explanation about big writer 'Amish Tripathi ' because you will make serious about such my subject & gets justice to women. 

Certain unexpected journey of Sita Devi as a following -

a) Enforcement of forest journey       (Punishment) to end of life  -

b) Pregnancy also not valuable -

c) Queen Sita Devi & Two baby's -

d) Immoral Accuses  -

e) Whats Duties of Husband ?

f) What get Devi from Marital life ? -

h) Justice to Sita Devi -

As above points I explain to my subject in detail one by one. It's not to against anyone but it's my try to give justice to women. Everyone have natural right to express of own problems. Healthy view essential for healthy society.


It's very important subject but again & again this subject intentionally pushed back. I again trying so support me.
.......…..
I meet you in next blog.



No comments:

Why Buddhism still not come back in India ?

Why Buddhism still not come back in India ?                                                                     - Synopsis - 1) Buddhism is ...