Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hidden Camera

Hello,
 I am Advocate, but I have more interest in reading, writing about our Humanity related thinks. Those are directly or indirectly effect upon our nature and conduct of human and after society. So I choose my subject those depends upon knowledge as per requirement of healthy lifestyle of human. Why I choose my title is Hidden Camera ? Because I express both sides of anyone coins than they will contact to old stories, older famous people of anything special but it's very close to our Humanity. Today I am just saving you about my blogger subject because it's essential for readers and regards are more essential for writter & blogger also. I will publish my 1st blog in short time but , Don't forget I telling you about second side of reality .
 Every facts have two sides but more people read & written of only single side those are like or beneficial to certain community and finally this one side make big question ? How & Who ? That's time certain people create certain imagination story and published with big voice in society. Now I tried to find second side of history, religion, science and dailut humanity because filtration is always good for healthy lifestyle & healthy growth of mortality 

English Translation -

नमस्कार, मी वकील आहे, परंतु मला मानवता संबंधित विचारांबद्दल वाचण्यात, लिहिण्यात अधिक रस आहे. जे आपल्या स्वभावावर आणि  समाजावर अप्रत्यक्षपणे परिणाम करतात. म्हणून मी माझा विषय निवडत आहे  जो मानवी जीवनशैलीच्या आवश्यकतेनुसार ज्ञानावर अवलंबून असतो. मी माझे शीर्षक लपलेले कॅमेरा का निवडला ? कारण मी जुन्या कथांशी, प्रसिद्ध लोकांविषयी दोन्ही बाजूंची सापेक्षता  आणि सत्याय याच्यातील अंतर जर आपण कमी करू शकलो तर कदाचीत सामाजिक विषमता कमी होऊन बंधुता निर्माण होईल.
 प्रत्येक वस्तुस्थितीला दोन बाजू असतात पण जास्त लोक केवळ एकाच बाजूचे वाचन आणि लेखन करतात जे विशिष्ट समुदायासाठी उपयुक्त आहेत किंवा फायद्याचे आहेत आणि शेवटी या एका बाजूने प्रश्न निर्माण होतो? कस कोण ? त्यावेळेस काही लोक विशिष्ट कल्पनाशक्ती कथा तयार करतात आणि समाजात मोठ्या जोशाने प्रकाशित करतात. आता मी इतिहास, धर्म, विज्ञान आणि कातरीत सापडलेली मानवता या विषयी माझे लेेेखन मांडनार आहे ते नक्कीचतुमच्या मनाशी घर करून राहील.

No comments:

Why Buddhism still not come back in India ?

Why Buddhism still not come back in India ?                                                                     - Synopsis - 1) Buddhism is ...